Let Jesus take the wheel…..But don’t Brake till you see God. (it’s a car racing saying)
This means to try and put your problems in Gods hands instead of trying to go it alone, ask God (pray) for a little help, but you still have to keep working and do your part even though it might be scary, tough and others might not approve of your journey in life. Ask and you shall receive. (The letters in red are verses from the Bible. I don’t remember exactly which verse number but you can look it up on your own.)
Be Nice– If there are people in your life that don’t approve of you, pick on you or talk smack about you, be nice to them because some day they might work for you or work in the building that has your name on it and you don’t want any of them to hold a grudge against you.
Good News -if you don’t believe in God, 95% of the people that do, won’t try and make you a believer. Bad news– I’m one of the 5%. Something about being hit by cars 3 times by the age of 19 makes you think that you might be needing some extra help to make it. Being a race car photographer and getting hit helps you live like there is no tomorrow. It’s just more fun that way, live like you’re dying. Do not neglect the gift that is in you. God put you here for a reason, start searching for what it is.
Snapping out of a grumpy mood– Warning never do this in front of your parents because you don’t want them to know you can get into a good mood in a hurry. (they will use it against you)
1. Crank up some of your favorite tunes on the stereo. (no Country I lost my truck, or emo)
2. Get up, (yes even though you don’t feel like it) now run or skip around the room while you are looking up at the ceiling. (Don’t do this in your bedroom cuz you’ll trip on all your stuff)
3. Laugh while you are running around, yes even if you have to force yourself to, try to think of something funny like a jerk in your life spilling a drink down their front.
To get back to grumpiness just turn on some depressing music kind of low, slump back in the chair or bed, look down, think of something bad and then call a friend so they can dump all their problems and guilt trips on you. It helps to bring up all the stuff that teachers, preachers, parents and friends told you that you’ve done wrong. (like they were perfect at your age)
Video Click Here– Is part of this look familiar in your life?
Marillac Joel Osteen
Hour of Power Self Esteem
Comparison Room– Compare yourself to others to see how you measure up, not to the 1% of the people that are rock stars, the other 99%, like the kid in the burn ward, or the old person in the nursing home with nobody to visit them. Better yet don’t compare yourself to others, because you are you not them. You can do some stuff better than them and others can do some stuff better than you.
Funny Videos Theater– Want to have some fun? Go watch some America’s Funniest Videos or a funny movie or show. People do some really funny and stupid stuff.
Arcade-Go out to a fun place and just play for the day, talk one of your parents into going with you, just don’t tell them it’s because they have the money and will be paying for everything you want when they get there.
Garbage in Garbage out – Be careful what and who you listen to, what web sites you visit, and the people you hang around with. Your brain is like a computer what you take in through your 5 senses programs it then it tells you how to act and what to do. As you think so shall you be.
What to say when you talk to yourself – Repeat this all the time, “I like myself, I’m glad I’m me”
Modified version, “I’m glad I’m me and not that x%$@$$”
Accomplishment Room– Keep a journal of all your blessings and accomplishments. Go back as far as you can remember and write down all the good things you’ve done for others no matter how small and all the good things others have done for you. Now at the end of each day write down each little good thing that you did that day, you’ll be surprised just how successful of a person you really are when you start adding them all up.
Imagination – Use it, even though you’ve been taught not to.
Goals– Make some goals that only you can imagine achieving. Don’t share them with others because if your goals don’t fit in to what that person wants you to be they will come up with a million reasons why you shouldn’t do that.
Rides, Go Karts, batting cages, mini golf, monkey bars, moving climbing things. Not sitting
Rooms, Laughing video tv screens with people laughing, funny videos, comedians, member videos, of funny stuff.
Food, basic, pizza, salad bar, water,
Arcade, moving games not sitting staring at a screen.
No phones. Phone room. Anti screen messages, what’s more important.
Library, spiritual room,
Crafts, building room, signs, shirts, wood, mechanical stuff.
Movie drive in theater,
Drive in like happy days, sonic,
Staff, volunteer, can credits for admission with hours volunter,
Hours, 10-10, Dress code from 6-10.