House - Pet Sitting

We bring our own house

Overland Park, Kansas areas

Email   913-648-6625

Home Page  Text Message 254-488-5402  Table of Contents

In the past 3 years Cheryl and I have sold our property, portrait park and house at 179 and Antioch in Stilwell / Overland Park, downsized to an apartment and now moved into our RV/ tiny house. As far as our photo business most everything remains the same, same phone number, web site, email etc.  We don’t have our indoor studio but we have portable backdrops we can bring on location for head shot, business social media type portraits or do location settings for family and senior portraits.

One service we’ve decided to add is house and pet sitting. Since we need a place to park our RV overnight it seems providing some extra security and pet watching for home owners out of town seemed like a win win deal. On our property in Stilwell we had a couple of horses, chickens, dog, turtle, ducks, and probably a few pets I didn’t know about, so living in our RV we can’t have all that anymore. But we have the experience of taking care of animals, houses, property.

We have our 2017 Ford Transit Van and 2017 Subaru that we can park at your house to make it look like someone is there.  Our van is all self contained and is kind of like a stealth camper that doesn’t look like a regular RV (picture below) so we don’t need to stay in your house but can still watch over it while you are out of town, or pet sit as needed.

One requirement is that we only do house sitting by referral, or customers or friends. So in order to hire us to house sit you must be one of those. You can also share this page to your friends that might need a house sitter.

Since our main photography business is still around the Overland Park area we are trying to do most of the house sitting in the Johnson County Kansas area.  Unless it’s like January or February and then we will be glad to house sit your Florida or warm state home. :)

Email, message or call for more information, questions or requests.  913-648-6625